You Yankee or Dixie?
1. How do you pronounce Aunt?
Like the word want
Like the word ant
Like the word caught
I pronounce them all the same
2. How do you pronounce caramel?
Two syllables ("car-ml")
Three syllables ("car-a-mel")
3. How do you pronounce creek?
Rhymes with meek
Rhymes with kick
4. How do you pronounce the second syllable in pajamas?
Rhymes with jam
Rhymes with father
5. How do you pronounce route?
Rhymes with clout
Rhymes with toot
6. Do you pronounce "cot" and "caught" the same way?
7. How do you address a group of people?
8. What kind of sale is it on the front lawn?
9. What's that long sandwich with lots of cold cuts and toppings?
10. What's the tiny lobster that crawls around in creek bottoms?
I don't know
11. What do you call gym shoes?
12. What is spread onto the tops of cakes?
13. What's that road along an Interstate highway?
14. What do you put groceries in?
15. Where might you get water in a public building?
16. What is that bubbly carbonated drink called?
17. What's it called when you throw toilet paper over a house?
18. What's the night before Halloween called?
I don't use any word for this
19. What's a drive through liquor store called?
I haven't heard of any such thing, or none of the below
Share this with a friend on Facebook or Twitter
(Be sure to let them know your results!)
Copyright 2001-2013 SonnyRadio.com
Texas Motivational Speaker